Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh dear, it has been too long.

I haven't posted in quite a while and I feel like a failure because nothing has changed. Well, a lot has changed but I have barely lost any weight.

First things first: I'm back with my ex. He is the most amazing and wonderful boy I know and I'm so glad he's back in my life because it was getting so hard trying to pretend I didn't miss him. He knows about my problems and he is always there to listen to me. I love that boy more than he knows. <3

Next: Christmas wasn't a complete disaster. I lost 10lbs over the break but I came back with bruises and a shattered self-esteem thanks to my brother. That hasn't quite repaired itself yet. I got to see my sister as well. She got fatter and I feel like a terrible person for being happy. She's visiting for spring break along with her girlfriend. I hope that I'm thinner than her at this point...

Finally: I've started cutting again. I've been really depressed lately and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm so angry at myself for starting this again, but I can't stop. I never could. Now that I've lost my virginity I'm so scared for my boyfriend to see my body because I hate it. Every  time he tells me how beautiful and perfect I am I just want to cut and cut and cut to make him see how ugly I really am. >_< 

I hope nobody has missed me. I doubt people read this anyway.

-The Eye Sore

4 comments:

  1. youre beautiful, dont harm yourself. and thats from a picture with squinting, lol im sure smiling you look pretty!
    :)

    listen to ur bf lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love <3 I'm trying so hard to stop cutting right now. Benjamin is helping me get through it, but I feel like it's an uphill battle. I've been cutting for 8 years. /:

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( He loves you, Eye! Because you are amazingbeautifulgorgeous and he sees it. And I know he'd want you to see it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 thank you darling. I'm trying to see it. I'm trying so hard.

    ReplyDelete