Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What the fuck?

So last night my brother barges into my room after I said I was going to bed. He almost caught me on PrettyThin and I was so pissed. Then he makes a comment about how I look fat when I sit down. Then I told him he's fatter than me. Then he made me go weigh myself to prove it to him. I am only 2 lbs lighter, but I have a lower body fat percentage than he does. That gives me some hope I suppose, but it was humiliating to have to step on the scale in front of somebody. I want to be at least to my 2nd goal weight before Christmas. I want to rub in the fact that I can lose weight and he can't. He can work out and lift weights all he wants but he can never get rid of the fat >:D

He's always been the favorite. Same with my sister, and my sister was anorexic when she was my age. Then she got fat. I'm going to be the fucking thin one in the family for once.

I'm going to win.

-The Eye Sore

No comments:

Post a Comment