Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Inspiration Mother fxcker!

So my brother got here today. Not quite as bad as I though..we have been getting along okay so far. I know that eventually, the happy wears off and he begins the hitting. The first thing he said to me when he got here was "So why don't you work out?" I almost slugged him. That does give me some motivation to exercise though. My dad forces him to lift weights at his house. The one thing that made me smile today, though, was when my brother weighed himself and came out saying "I'm rocking 174!" He has always been thinner than me and it gives me so much pride to know that I weigh less than him :D

Something shitty happened today too. The girl who was selling me addies got cut off from her prescription. That means I'm cut off. I bought my last 5 today and almost got caught :/ I guess I have to go back to diet pills or just get a prescript of my own. Bleh.

Today I ate one piece of whole wheat toast (70) and a V8 (30) for breakfast, water for lunch, and three saltine crackers (39) and some green tea for dinner. (: 

-The Eye Sore

1 comment: