Monday, November 22, 2010

BINGEbingeBINGEbingeFUCKmyLIFE

I came down from my adderall and I didn't have enough left for the weekend....yeah binges. BIG TIME. I feel disgusting and horrible and bloated. Now I have more adderall and I controlled myself today.
I'm scared. My twin brother is coming to visit for Thanksgiving. He always calls me fat, worthless, and lazy. I don't know if I can handle that right now, you know? I'm just starting to get back on track..maybe his comments will help keep me there. 
Insomnia..It's 1 in the morning and I'm updating my blog. Awesome. Tomorrow is going to be torture.
*sigh*
Today I ate toast for breakfast, toast for lunch, and raman noodles for dinner. It's too much. Tomorrow is a 200 calorie limit. Now that Thanksgiving break is starting, it's going to be really hard to watch what I'm eating and to hide my scale, tape measure, etc. The last thing I need is nosy siblings picking through my things. Well, that's all for tonight I suppose. 

-The Eye Sore

1 comment:

  1. its 2 am and I'm commenting on your blog :P insomnia is a bitch but I like your blog!
    Try and have a good thanksgiving, I spent mine staring at my plate, alone.
    Non the less I want to kick your twin brother in the nuts for being mean to such a beautiful girl.
    Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete